1) THE CUSTOMER RECEIVED A WRONG PRODUCT
- If a wrong product is delivered to the customer, we will get it picked up for free. Once the wrong product is received by us, We will dispatch the correct product or refund the amount within 7 working days.
- The product should be unused and the packaging should not be damaged.
- The return must be properly packaged to protect against damage in transit. Please note that any damage caused by mishandling, improper installation, or product defacement will result in your return being denied and the product being returned to you.
- •All supporting documentation such as receipt of purchase, price tags, and labels should be dispatched with the product.
2) The Customer receives damaged goods
• Customers may claim a refund if they receive damaged goods however they must provide video proof of this.
• Customers are advised to make videos while unwrapping and unboxing their product from delivery packaging. This video will be used as proof that the customer received damaged goods.
• If video proof is not provided or video is made after the product has been unboxed then we reserve the right that the customer might not be entitled to a refund.